EA-SAS Ventilation is an analytical system based on digital twin technology for monitoring, analyzing and evaluating ventilation systems. During the installation of the system, a detailed inventory of the ventilation system is performed, a mathematical model is created: a digital twin, that fully describes the indoor microclimate and the ventilation system. EA-SAS Ventilation automatically collects the required data from the controllers, BMS, scada and other databases, performs the necessary calculations based on this data and submits a set point task for the ventilation system control.
At the online graphical UI user can view the operating modes of all installed ventilation systems in real time: its performance, temperatures, filter blockages, humidity and more.
What are the benefits of EA-SAS Ventilation?
- Minimized energy consumption;
- Reduced staff time costs for facility management and maintenance;
- Detailed inventory of equipment and process and digitization of collected information;
- Automatic filter condition monitoring and notifications of upcoming filter changes;
- Monitoring of indoor microclimate parameters and reporting of deviations;
- Possibility to remotely monitor the operation of the systems;
- Reduced risk of spreading respiratory diseases.
Digital transformation: data-driven IT solutions for efficiency-driven businesses.