Power System Studies
Providing wide variety of engineering services from power systems design and development areas. Our expertise covers transmission, distribution and industrial networks. We deliver expert solutions for comprehensive power system studies. Power system planning requires great knowledge, analysis of vast amount of data and accuracy. Specialized program EA-PSM Electric is used to perform analysis, which allows us to responsibly assess various operation modes, anticipate threats and ensure reliability.
- Digitalization and update of technical documentation;
- Audit of a company‘s electrical network;
- Arc Flash studies;
- Motor starting analysis
- Electric power generator connection analysis
- Reactive power compensation, capacitors sizing
- Power quality, harmonic load flows analysis and harmonic filters sizing
- Renewable energy sources integration analysis and coordination
- Electric power systems’ equipment sizing
- Short circuit analysis
- Protection coordination
- Measurements and data analysis of electric parameters in industrial networks
- Economic feasibility assessments of technical solutions in an electric power networks
JSC "Energy Advice" condcuted audit on "Grigeo" 6kV SI-2 substation recontrstruction technical project (electric design and relay protect parts). During a short period of time, "Energy Advice" team profesionally evaluated technical design solutions compatibility with local and international standards. High design project quality was reached, as a result of this study. We recommend JSC "Energy Advice" as trusty partner which carries a high level of service.
We provide services for companies demanding the highest quality.