Saving energy and reducing its consumption is relevant for many companies. The essence of energy efficiency is the conservation of all types of energy sources. Energy audits of industrial installations and technological processes help to identify measures that will help to achieve energy efficiency.
The purpose of the audit is to identify the scope of energy consumption, determine energy consumption technical and organizational measures to increase the energy efficiency of enterprises. The audit covers all types of energy used in the industrial plant and all energy-using equipment and technological processes.
Benefits of an energy audit:
- the maximum potential for energy and cost savings is identified;
- technical, operational and technological shortcomings of the system are detected;
- specific technical saving measures and their parameters are recommended;
- the investment required for the implementation of savings measures is calculated, the payback;
- the procedure for implementing the measures is proposed;
- energy audit is an effective technical, economic and managerial tool for making investment decisions.
The audit is performed by introducing:
- energy consumption for ongoing technological processes and technological equipment;
- the energy consumption of the building to meet the needs of the people working in or otherwise using the building;
- energy consumption of existing passenger and freight road transport vehicles.
Energy Advice has the right to perform audits in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania:
- qualified auditor to perform energy audits in buildings;
- qualified auditor to perform energy audits facilities and technological processes.
Audits are performed in accordance with:
- Methodology for conducting a comprehensive audit of energy, energy resources and cold water consumption in public buildings ;
- Methodology for conducting audits of energy, energy resources and water consumption in technological processes and equipment ( consolidated versions );
- Description of the procedure for supervising the performance of energy audits and reporting of enterprises that are not small and medium-sized enterprises ( consolidated versions );
- Audit methodology for energy consumption in vehicles ;
- Directive 2012/27 / EU and standard LST EN 16247.
UAB Energy Advice performed energy consumption audits in three factories of AB MV GROUP Production: Stumbras, Alita and Anykščių Vynas. UAB Energy Advice has thoroughly assessed all possible measures to increase the energy efficiency of these plants. The proposed measures include increasing the efficiency of space heating and ventilation, steam generation and cooling systems. The audit identified waste energy sources and their use possibilities, provided comments on the shortcomings of contracts with energy suppliers. The auditors not only provided conclusions on cost reductions, but also assisted in the adoption of newly installed refrigeration systems, pointing out their shortcomings. We recommend UAB Energy Advice as a responsible partner.