Date: 3rd of June, 2020 (From 3 p.m to 5 p. m. EEST / 2 p.m.to 4 p. m. CEST )
Duration: 2 hours
Registration: register on the website or by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: Free of charge.
Would you like to know how to perform power system studies faster with EA-PSM Electric software and increase Your business profitability? Reacting to the current situation Energy Advice team of experts encourage you to participate in Free Webinars on Power System Studies!
SECOND TRAINING PART 3rd of June
Protection coordination study:
- Automatic short circuit calculation, protection equipment settings calculation and sensitivity assessment;
- Low voltage fuses selection;
- Low voltage breakers selection and coordination
- Protection coordination (overcurrent relays, ground fault relays, coordination of fuses and breakers tripping curves) using EA-PSM
- How does protection coordination report should look like?