Date: 23rd of January 2020.
Duration: 4 hours, from 9 am to 1 pm (9:00-13:00)
Register until: 17th of January.
Location: Warsaw, Poland, more information you will get after registration.
Participation is free of charge but registration is required!
We invite You to meet us in Warsaw and find out how to optimize district heating control, reduce thermal pipe losses, apply hourly district heating system mode control using EA-PSM software. EA-PSM helps not only to save up to 10% of produced thermal energy, but also to detect reliability and safety problems in engineering systems.
WHY IS IT USEFUL?
Digitalize and control district heating network with EA-PSM Hydraulic in the most optimal way and increase energy savings.
WHO SHOULD BE INTERESTED?
CEOs and technical directors of district heating companies.
During this event, the real example of district heating hourly control will be presented. We will share our knowledge regarding these topics:
Heat consumption forecast with EA-PSM:
- EA-PSM acquire weather forecast data;
- Forecast of Consumer hot water and thermal heat consumption;
- Discussion on Hot water and Thermal heat consumption forecast models;
- Discussion on weather forecast data precision and impact on Thermal energy forecast;
- Consumption hourly model and forecast for 48h benefits;
- How to evaluate technical parameters of Consumer at the connection point?
Thermal-Hydraulic calculation with EA-PSM:
- Consumer data management;
- GIS data management;
- Automated data integration between GIS and Consumer database;
- Apply hourly Thermal Heat Consumption forecast to GIS model;
- Automated hourly and 48h ahead Thermal-Hydraulic calculations.
Optimal District Heating Network Control:
- How to calculate optimal District Heating Network mode?
- What is the optimal supply side temperature?
- What is the optimal mass flow?
- How we can reduce Thermal energy production by 10%? What is network energy saving potential?