Date: 30th of October 2019.
Duration: 4 hours
Register until: 25th of October.
Location: Riga, Latvia, more information you will get after registration.
PARTICIPATION IS FREE OF CHARGE!
We invite You to meet us in Riga and find out how to increase Energy Efficiency in Your factory by using EA-PSM software. EA-PSM helps not only to save up to 5% of consumed energy, but also to detect reliability and safety problems in the industrial systems.
WHY IS IT USEFUL?
EA-PSM helps engineers to make a fast, safe and economically reasonable decisions regarding electrical networks, compressed air systems, ventilation systems equipment and other systems.
WHO SHOULD BE INTERESTED?
Technical personnel of manufacturing companies, design engineers, consultants, auditors
During this event, the real examples of manufacturing companies that keep up with the digitalization trend and seek efficiency in their systems will be presented. We will share our knowledge regarding these topics:
Increasing Electrical system efficiency with EA-PSM
- The benefits of digitalization for manufacturing companies;
- Electrical network calculations that are necessary before connecting new load or small power plant;
- Selection of reactive power compensation equipment. What is the real energy saving potential?
- Frequency converters impact to electrical network. Solutions for problems caused by higher harmonics;
- Equipment for Short-Circuit protection. How to prevent fire in the manufacturing company?
- Personnel protection from the arc flash.
Increasing Ventilation systems efficiency with EA-PSM
- Ventilation system capacity control using frequency converters;
- Ventilation system automatic control impact on energy consumption;
- Fan selection impact on electric energy consumption;
- Why is it necessary to perform air flow calculations for ventilation systems?
Increasing Compressed air systems efficiency with EA-PSM
- Overview of factors that affect compressed air system effectiveness;
- Is it beneficial to choose compressor with a frequency converter? What is the real energy saving potential?
- Measures for reducing compressed air consumption and losses;
- Utilization of the compressor produced heat.
1 comment on “Industry Digitalization and Energy Efficiency Improvement using EA-PSM (Riga, Latvia)”