Date: 2021 July 22nd, 2 p.m.
Duration: 1 hour for presentation, 30 minutes for discussion
Place: Online, more information after registration
Registration: here at the website or by e-mail: email@example.com
Participation is free of charge!
How biomass boiler could produce more heat/steam by using less biomass? How to drive between operation modes in the most efficient way? Is it possible to reduce boiler maintenance costs? How to reduce the risk of human errors? We will answer these and other relevant questions in the Free Webinar and present the IT system EA-SAS Boiler and its capabilities.
- Analytical system that automatically creates Set Points for efficient boiler control – is it possible?
- Boiler operation with the help of Digital Twin IT systems: benefits and limitations.
- Real time Biomass calorific value evaluation during biomass combustion.
- Efficient biomass boiler control – possibility to reduce maintenance costs.
- Human error that can be avoided using analytical system EA-SAS Boiler.
- Biomass boiler parameters and setpoints which should be optimized.