Glad to join Green DEAL TurkLit Expert Hub Platform GEH! Today we presented the leap to the next generation of Energy Efficiency – EA-SAS Digital Twin platform. At GEH we shared our knowledge on how Digital transformation in city control can lead to up to 55% reduction in ventilation electricity consumption and 24 % reduction in heating consumption by incorporating energy deman-dresponse concept from single control point.
GEH platform’s mission is to develop long-term exchanges of experts and ideas between Lithuania and Türkiye for smart growth through sustainable development based on environmental goals, innovation, and a positive impact on reducing CO2 emissions. We are glad to share our innovative solutions!
Find presentation material here: DIGITAL TWIN for optimal building control.
Digital transformation in city control
- Shopping centers
- Administration buildings
- Other municipality buildings
- 55 % Reduction in ventilation electricity consumption
- 24 % Reduction in heating consumption
- Energy demand response usage
- Single control point
EA-SAS Digital Twin
Pre-trained algorithms maximize efficiency and allow to reduce system optimization periods, while the user-friendly interfaces makes it comprehensible and accessible for everyone without extensive IT knowledge:
- Data analysts
Roadmap to achieving maximum efficiency
- Data is being collected and used for analysis
- Dashboards for main KPIs
- Personnel is able to control building systems remotely
- No-code solution for inputing working hours for different systems
- Full Digital Twin – real time automated control of every building system
- Add other building infrastructure systems (parking control, building access control)