Time until the end of registration:
- What is Digital Twin technology and how it can improve refrigeration system control?
- Practical examples how Digital Twin technology helps to reduce up to 30 % electricity consumption for refrigeration.
- Optimal refrigeration system control according to real-time data evaluation.
- Why it is important to track actual cooling energy demand?
- How to determine theoretical amount of energy needed for refrigeration?
- How to evaluate and determine requirements for a refrigerant (cooling agent) parameters?
Date: 2023 February 9th, 1 p.m. UTC+2
Duration: 30 minutes for presentation, 30 minutes for discussion
Place: Online, more information after registration
Speaker: Energy Advice CEO Ph.D. Vytautas Šiožinys
Energy Advice is a technology development and consulting company focused on energy-intensive industries, developing digital solutions and providing consulting services to increase efficiency and sustainability.
EA-SAS Cooling is a Digital Twin based solution of refrigeration system, designed to reduce electricity consumption through continuous system monitoring and automatic Set Points control.