Monitoring and Data Analysis
Data Validation and Reconciliation
Data Validation and Reconciliation (DVR) is a technology which is used to interpret a system's physical information to build a mathematical model, that can later be used to improve the given system working efficiency more easily.
DVR validates the systems data using mathematical equations to transform inconsistent and complex raw data into visually user-friendly information.
Data validation occurs in multiple steps:
- Analyzing input data;
- Verifying results;
- Calculating and reducing the error.
EA-SAS Cloud is a cloud-based software, that uses DVR technology and other mathematical processing to help clients keep track of their systems more easily.
EA-SAS Cloud offers the ability to input any data (SCADA, GIS, other APIs or manually written), process it and provide useful results for the operator. This is done by analyzing the given data using mathematical equations in order to validate and reconcile the raw data into consistent numbers and the display it in real time in Your browser window on a computer or a phone. There is also the feature of exporting the processed data in a wanted format or looking at the data from a broader view in the Dashboard panel, instead of reading data from second to second, You can specify to show days, weeks or months instead. Another useful feature is setting up automated e-mail notifications to quickly inform of detected anomalies.
With the help of EA-SAS Cloud quickly bring up weekly averages for any parameter (energy consumption, wasted heat, downtime etc.). Another key feature is calculating values that have not been measured, using mathematical equations EA-SAS Cloud can calculate other system values with high certainty. Furthermore, using the already given data and EA-PSM Calculator, EA-SAS Cloud can determine tendencies and calculate future values.
- Using EA-SAS Cloud it is easy to visualize and determine, which parts of the system is not behaving properly or is under a lot of stress – pinpointing such points early leads to savings;
- Optimize Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) – see which parts need the most investment and save in other places;
- Evaluate Downtime – after inputting the needed data, EA-SAS Cloud can calculate SAIDI, SAIFI, CAIDI and other indicators which can then be compared to their optimal counterparts.
EA-SAS Cloud has the advantage of being very modular, meaning it can be integrated with other software or be adapted for any situation or task, with our help or by the client themselves. Currently our clients are using it for heating system monitoring, power generation tracking, analyzing production lines etc.
EA-SAS is able to:
- Interpret many types of data (SCADA, GIS, other APIs);
- Process given data into user friendly information;
- Export processed data into a preferred type;
- Give daily, weekly, monthly summaries in the Dashboard;
- Send out automated e-mails when anomalies are detected;
- Be versatile – analyze many types of data (gas, power, current and any other quantifiable information).
Advantages of using EA-SAS in Your environment:
- Get easily readable real-time information;
- Less time used up by manually checking every working machine;
- Quickly pinpointing bottlenecks.
- Early fault or anomaly detection;
- Reducing energy consumption;
- Compatibility with other software;
- Forecast expenditure.
|Function||Classical monitoring software||EA-SAS Cloud|
|24/7 Real Time Monitoring||✔️||✔️|
|Constant threshold setting||✔️||✔️|
|Data processing and automatic analytics with machine learning algorithms||❌||✔️|
|Real time analysis of every system element and process component||❌||✔️|
|Real time estimation of a system working state||❌||✔️|
|Forecasting theoretical values for a system and deviation detection||❌||✔️|
|Automated system control||❌||✔️|
|Automated report compilation||❌||✔️|