Date: 2021 September 23rd, 10 a.m. GMT +3
Duration: 30 min for presentation, 30 min for discussion
Registration: here at the website or by e-mail: email@example.com
Participation is free of charge!
All District Heating companies have the potential to reduce CO2 emissions and be more productive. However, a considerable part of companies uses this potential in a limited extent. It is data and data analytics.
What is best Digital Transformation scenario for District Heating companies? Join us and You will be able to see how new technologies like Digital Twin, predictive maintenance, big data analytics are applied in Real District Heating company.
- How digitalization can help to reduce CO2 emissions and increases sustainability for district heating companies?
- Production scheduling and planning with the help of EA-SAS Heating;
- Predictive maintenance for heating network and power plant;
- How to reduce human error in operation?
- How to create more value from existing digital infrastructure?
- Smart meter data collection and integration;
- Automated thermal-hydraulic flow calculations and temperature optimization;
- Biomass boiler monitoring and efficiency increase.