EA-PSM Hydraulic for University Mechanical Engineering Departments
The purpose of Educational version is to provide professors and their students with access to engineering software as part of their educational experience. Software is provided together with training and support that your experience would be easy and quick. The educational edition provides universities with access to the latest software for 30 node for the design, modelling and analysis of hydraulic systems. A commercial use is not allowed.
EA-PSM Hydraulic – used for evaluation of the piping system energy losses, pipe selection, pump selection, pressure and flow regulation, calculate gas flows in compressed air, ventilation or any other gas distribution systems. Hydraulic modeling software allows to model water, petroleum, refined products, chemicals, refrigerants and other liquids.
EA-PSM Hydraulic Educational package main features
- Hydraulic flow calculation
- Hydraulic gas flow calculation
- Time-dependent flow calculation
- Pipe selection
- Pump sizing
- Valve selection
- Electric motor power consumption evaluation
- Flow regulation with VFD or valves evaluation
- Integrated CoolProp library
- CAD, PDF, excel export options
- GIS integration
- Draw Sankey diagram
Training program 16 hours
- Installing EA-PSM Hydraulic in your computer.
- Create single-line diagram.
- Basic properties of fluids.
- Physical basics and laws in fluid technology.
- Modelling of closed loop networks.
- Modelling and selection of hydraulic pump.
- Application and comparison of different flow regulation methods: variable frequency drive and valves.
- Selection of pipe diameter.
- Design of exhaust ventilation system for dust collection.
- Energy savings by applying automated flow regulation and air dampers.
- Application of plenum exhaust systems.
- Design of compressed air system.
- Minimization of pressure losses in pipes.
- Closed loop compressed air system.
- Analysis of the main energy intense processes on the Sankey diagram.
- Application of energy saving and reliability improvement techniques.