EA-PSM for Power Generation Plants
Reliability, efficiency and safety are mandatory for power plants and guarantees successful operation. In order to follow the demand for clean, efficient energy generation plants are looking for ways to optimize their engineering system.
EA-PSM software allows to model, analyze and evaluate all engineering system with one solution. Combine electric and hydraulic (compressed air, ventilation, cooling, heating, water) networks and solve the most important engineering challenges in any factory. Model any interaction between energy resources or analyze it separately.
- Reduce energy losses in a network by evaluating quality of technical solutions.
- Create comprehensive technical documentation of electric, compressed air, ventilation, heating, water, gas network.
- Voltage dependent PQ capability curves
- Models of motors, protection relays, power electronic converters and DC equipment
- Calculation of short-circuit currents in AC grids according to IEC 60909 (VDE 0102, incl. 2016 edition) and ANSI in DC auxiliary supply grids according to IEC 61660 and ANSI/IEEE 946
- Wind and solar power plants generation forecasting.
- Reduce system maintenance costs.
- Avoid nuisance electrical tripping and ensure selective operation of electrical protection devices.
- Evaluate influence of changes in network configuration.
- Prepare comprehensive technical orders for design engineers.