Static motor starting calculations
Motor starting may have a major impact on system state. Using Motor Starting function you can easily evaluate the influence of motor starting on the whole electrical power system.
Developed for maintenance engineers…
- Comprehensive knowledge of a system state right after a powerful motor start-up before even starting the motor allows to avoid dangerous overcurrent that may lead to an expensive equipment failure.
- Reliable results of motor start-up currents after a few clicks in your computer or tablet.
- Allows to assess the influence of voltage drops on other system elements after a motor start-up.
… and for design engineers as well.
- Allows to estimate the need for a soft-starting equipment and choose the best technical solution for your project.
- A handy tool when calculating parameters of the overcurrent protection equipment.
Use Motor Start-up function to perform these practical tasks:
|Avoid equipment failure||Optimize expenditures for soft-starting devices||Fast and easy documentation|
|Within a few steps you can calculate system overcurrents and adjust protection devices to avoid harmful consequences.||The module is a good tool to assess the sufficient parameters of the soft-starting equipment and avoid overpaying for unappropriated device.||EA-PSM Electric allows to export system data and calculation results to Microsoft Office|