Model & Analyse electrical network – find safe, reliable and energy efficient solutions!
EA-PSM Electric software is used for transmission, distribution and industrial networks electrical calculations, modelling and evaluation to find safe, reliable and energy efficient solutions. All calculation models are based on IEEE, IEC and GOST standards. Software includes grid element models such as: renewable energy sources, synchronous generators, asynchronous motors, static loads, transformers, cables, overhead lines and others. The program can be used for low, medium and high voltage grid calculations.
New release EA-PSM 2018 available Now!
EA-PSM Electric New functionalities:
- Direct current (DC) network design and calculation (load flows and short circuits);
- DC battery sizing;
- AC/DC inverter;
- DC network protection coordination;
- Photovoltaic power plant modelling;
- Asymmetrical 3 phase network design and calculation;
- Electromagnetic transients calculation;
- Surge arresters sizing and insulation coordination;
- Subschemas feature;
- Network reliability calculation;
- Network model integration with GIS;
- Model Electric & Hydraulic networks on one program.
For easier introduction please watch video:
- EA-PSM 2018 Release presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTG4wazt7u0&t=9s
- EA-PSM 2018 Hydraulic flows calculator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qww9hhnMm2g
- EA-PSM 2018 DC network calculator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SqqQlMFjEE
- EA-PSM 2018 Asymmetrical load flows https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPRtQvQTSjU
- EA-PSM 2018 GIS module https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVxCH0kMZ0Y
EA-PSM Electric Benefits for Industry
- Create comprehensive technical documentation of electrical network and reduce system maintenance costs.
- Avoid nuisance tripping and ensure selective operation of protection devices.
- Reduce energy losses in your network by evaluating quality of technical solutions.
- Evaluate influence of changes in electrical network configuration.
- Prepare comprehensive technical task for design engineers.
Electric & Hydraulic module synergy on EA-PSM
Combine electrical and hydraulic networks and solve the most important engineering challenges in any factory. Model any interaction between networks or analyze it separately.
A large number of device libraries are distributed with the software. User can also create customized libraries which contain data for devices such as protection relays, circuit breakers, motors, cables, overhead lines and etc.
EA – PSM Electric is a standard complying software which gives accurate and reliable results! All calculation models are based on IEEE, IEC and GOST standards!
Before each upgrade we run standard validation cases, thus, we can ensure that EA – PSM Electric is a standard complying software which gives accurate and reliable results. All validation cases can be found here.
Free technical support on your project with EA-PSM Electric for the first year! Our team of experts will guide you on your projects as much as you need.
Watch video with EA-PSM Electric 2018 presentation.