District Heating Network Control
One of the main challenges for district heating companies is to optimize investments to keep reliability, also to operate district heating network in the most efficient way and reduce losses. Now, IT solutions allows to forecast each Consumer heat consumption according to weather conditions and Consumer specification.
- Network thermal-hydraulic model is prepared;
- Consumers and its equivalents thermal energy demand for each hour is planned;
- Hydraulic mode is calculated according to required temperature difference at consumer's side and required thermal power;
- Special Cloud server IT solution subroutines submit the best recommended mode reports directly to the heat plant operators;
- Mode planning algorithms are prepared. Algorithms are coordinated accordingly to the Client's network (custom-built);
- Results are presented for each hour for the next day for the week;
- Algorithms are constantly trained accordingly to real operation modes.
Why is it beneficial?
✔️ Precise hourly forecast allows to manage the district heating network in the most efficient way: automatic submission of thermal power generation tasks to boiler plant. Tasks consists of temperature control, fluid mass flow, pressure and variable frequency drives control variables.
✔️Human factor is eliminated from the generation and supply planning phase, it helps to reduce network maintenance costs and control the network according to best calculated regime for every hour. Network digitalization leads to comprehensive and easy to update technical documentation.
✔️𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝟏𝟎 %.