Biomass boiler operation analytical system
We propose the biomass boiler operation analytical system EA-SAS Cloud.
IT system performs real time boiler parameters analysis for each operational hour.
Why is it beneficial?
- Real time biomass fuel quality KPIs observation;
- Real time evaluation of individual boiler components operation;
- Tracking and sending notifications to personnel responsible for operation;
- Easier maintenance planning. Maintenance planning according to actual KPIs;
- Created possibility for operator to select the most optimal composition of biomass fuel.
How results are achieved?
- Real calorific value of biomass fuel is calculated accordingly to combustion reaction;
- Biomass fuel dosing process is evaluated in such accuracy that is needed to calculate combustion process in the boiler;
- Full mathematical model of the boiler is involved;
- Economizer efficiency is analyzed;
- Thermal losses with input air and exhausted gasses are analyzed;
- Performed calculations:
Amount of produced heat per day in MWh;
Amount of consumed biomass fuel per day in tons, tne and Euros;
- User interface is prepared:
For inserting biomass fuel and electricity price;
For inserting nominal KPIs; Supply and return water KPIs display and analysis.
Data output through dashboard
- Boiler efficiency, %;
- Economizer efficiency, %;
- Plant efficiency, %;
- Biomass consumption in MWh, biomass consumption in tons;
- Energy production prime cost, Eur / MWh; Eur/tne;
- Costs of electricity kWh / MWh thermal;
- Energy prime cost tne / MWh thermal;
- Energy for tn of biomass/ MWh thermal;
- Biomass energy KPIs: calorific value in MJ/kg and moisture content %;
- Excess air ratio % change in time.
- Amount of produced heat, boiler and economizer efficiency, amount of consumed biomass fuel and costs in Eur;
- Fuel calorific report;
- Report is submitted for each day;
- Report is prepared in any form Customer requires;
- Report is send to easily configurable addresses;
- Reports are saved in database for the next 6 months.